Starter kits include an empty, reusable trigger bottle and 2 concentrated refills.
Just add water to remove tough grease and grime on all your kitchen surfaces.
Works great on:
- Countertops & Sinks
- Stainless Steel
Never use or mix this product with other household cleaners. Cleaning a Bottle:
Refills should only be mixed in an empty, clean bottle. Here’s how to clean a bottle for use:
Directions for Use:
- Rinse out with tap water. Be sure to tilt the bottle so the water rinses all interior surfaces.
- After rinsing a few times, fill the bottle 1/4 full with water.
- Insert the trigger.
- Spray into the sink to rinse the inside of the trigger — 6 to 8 sprays should do the trick.
- Remove the trigger and empty the bottle.
- You’re set — start refilling!
- Clean and rinse an empty 26 fl. oz. spray bottle.
- Apply provided label onto bottle.
- Fill bottle with 3 cups of tap water.
- Carefully pour the concentrate into the bottle and insert sprayer.
- Gently shake bottle to mix.
- Recycle the concentrate bottle — it’s made of the same plastic as a milk jug and can be recycled in most communities.
How do I clean an existing bottle so I can refill it?
It’s easy! Just follow these steps:
1. Rinse out with tap water. Be sure to tilt the bottle so the water rinses all interior surfaces.
2. After rinsing a few times, fill the bottle 1/4 full with water.
3. Insert the trigger.
4. Spray into the sink to rinse the inside of the trigger — 6 to 8 sprays should do the trick.
5. Remove the trigger and empty the bottle.
6. You’re set — start refilling!
Who can I call if I have questions about this product?
We’d love to hear from you! You can call our Consumer Product Helpline at 800-558-5252. Or, click here to contact them via email.
See how easy it is to mix fantastik® Mini concentrated kitchen cleaner at home.
Watch the Video